Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I can't believe it is almost here and I have not been shopping. I usally get it done early but not this year. I don't know what to buy anyway. I am a terrible shopper unless it is something for me. I haven't even got anything for my wife yet. hmmmm not good. I had better find something or she might send me another one of her mean text messages. haha Check out her last post. CiCi
Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year.
I love you all
Bror :)

5 comments:

Alan said...

Go shopping NOW or you will get another text message dude and you will deserve it. I hope you read this after your shopping is done! Merry Christmas!

Beck said...

Just finished my shopping... I've been where you are, but like Alan, hopefully when you've read this you've been out to the malls and hit those stores where all the other men are standing with glazed eyes. Have you ever noticed that on the 23rd and 24th all the shoppers are men? Funny that I would know that...

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas!

Z i n j said...

We wish you and yours the best the season can bring. Family is so important. Better visit that "Bath & Bubbles " store.

Bravone said...

Good luck Bror, luckily this year we can't afford to buy for each other so the pressure is off:) There is always a bright side.

Merry Christmas,
Bravone

CiCi said...

I don't know why you made a big deal about getting me a present. We agreed not to worry about it this year anyway. You're off the hook!!! And just for the record...I haven't sent a mean text message since Thanksgiving weekend. Haha! Love you.