Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Family

Well the in-laws are coming for a visit. It's a long one too, a whole week! They never come and stay for a whole week. I know they have been asking around the family why I haven't been so "active" in church lately. They don't know about me or my son. I have been thinking about just letting it rip and telling them while they are here. But we all know that "coming out" to the family doesn't necessarily change things much other than they know. Some understand and some think you should just quit being a big homo because it's wrong. Anyway, have a great memorial weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Miguel said...

Do what you must do. Like you say if anything there's no change in your current family status or expectations of the future and make sure they're aware of this, because once you're out of the closet, there's no going back...
Hugs,Miguel

Mind Of Mine said...

How did the visit go?

Bror said...

The visit was kind of dry, but it went well. I am sure they wanted to ask way more questions than they did.